Thursday, March 19, 2009

Random Things Said...Thursday

Avery was watching dancing with the stars at my parents house. She said "That's the girl from the final rose!! The boy gave her a ring and she gave it back to him." I know. I've failed. She then layed down a blanket and informed everyone that was the "dance floor."

While eating, Zane looked at Avery through his little index finger and thumb and said "I'm going to crunch you" while "crunching" his finger together in front of his eyes. I guess this is a yogurt commercial?! We are burning all TV's and working on those memory verses that fill our fridge from the infamous Pre-K class at church.

At my parents house, Zane found a new facination of playing with dead flies in window sills. He calls them his "buddies." He collected some and stuck them in his aunt Brittany's purse! That was a nice suprise for her the next day! He found one actually still buzzing in which he stated "oh this one's still alive" and proceeded to squish it.

Avery has really learned how to maneuver the power wheels ford F-150. She managed to show off and had a head on collision with my car. (let's keep this a secret from Wes!" She also chased Zane and when he fell, she ran over him up to his shoulders. Poor Zane.

Zane loves to say the word "love" a lot. "I want some gushers. I love them I really love them." So after giving him a package, he asked "Can I have another one? I'm going to put it in my pocket for my daddy later." Two minutes later the one in his pocket was gone. He said "Since my daddy's not here I just ate them." When telling Wes this story he said "It's okay! I will buy you some more daddy!"

Wes bought tickets to see Jeff Dunham in 2007 thinking he would be able to fit it in between CPA tests. He was of course not prepared and ended up giving them away so he could study. Luckily he passed so it was worth the miss. He tried again and bought us tickets in November 08 for the show this May 2. He stated "I better not have to freakin miss this show too..." (because of being inpatient.) Poor guy...he just wants to see Jeff Dunham and his talking puppet!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

He gave those tickets to me! Haha. Anyway, we miss seeing you guys. We are due to come visit. I hope you know we love you.

Shelly said...

Kids say the craziest thing. And yes if Owen hadn't have learned things like the alphabet and Spanish from watching TV I think I would be burning mine too! And Jeff Dunham would be a great show! He is sooo funny! Silence, I Kill You! Hehehe! So Funny....