Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Proof OK is better than TX ;)

Hehehe.

Earlier this month, I finally took the kids to the Jasmine Moran Museum. I believe it took us exactly 1 hour to get there. Not too bad, especially since the kids were occupied on the drive...I had it in my head that it probably wasn't going to be worth the drive- I find it better to have really low expectations! However, I was pleasantly surprised. The kids got to dig for dinosaur bones and learn how to draw dinosaurs on a big chalkboard... and ride through a train tunnel you could scream in...and pretend they were grocery store workers. Avery is adding up the prices at the register, Zane is passing them to Austen who is the bagless bagboy who would toss them back into the cart...Then there was the auto shop. I can now say I have successfully changed a tire all by myself. Wes should be very proud!!
(You know Zane is concentrating when he's got his tongue sticking out)
There it is again...
They took turns being the "teacher" in the classroom...
and they got to climb into an airplane, ambulance, and fire truck... Zane is going to be such a good little daddy!!! This place was so neat... but my all time favorite thing was being able to sit for longer than five seconds...So many more pictures of so many other things. I just didn't feel like uploading anymore!
I do want to add that you never ever ever ever EVER want to go without bringing your own lunch. You will wait FOREVER while one lady heats up everyone's food. One lady. Two microwaves and a freezer full of hamburger patties, chicken nuggets, and mini pizzas that tasted semi freezer burned! Not to mention you'll pay $5 for that super mini pizza that you waited 30 minutes for. Not complaining. Just trying to help out those who plan to go there in the future!!!

4 comments:

Natalie Hudkins said...

Good to know! Neat pictures!

Catherine said...

Yes. Very good point about the one lady. A nice lady, I thought. And I felt a little bad for her. But yes... quite the wait. But a fun place, at any rate.

Alyssa said...

What is up with that title Kayla?!? And a very important point to make about the snack bar - yes! I should have mentioned that except we packed our lunch.

Kayla said...

The title was just for you Alyssa!!