Thursday, March 4, 2010

Random Photos Around the House

I've been working on another name for a nursery. Not sure I like the N and L. They seem to be misfits??
Here would be another good picture for my childcare fliers that I don't have...followed by "Sure I drug them, but we have Art Time!!"
Zane worked so hard and was very proud of his masterpiece...
Here is the "I don't feel like cleaning up a mess Art Time"... Last Sunday we had Avery's gymnastics meet. I was under the impression it was us and one other gym and very low key (like all the other meets she's had). Oh no, it was almost $20 for our family to even walk in the doors. There were about 10 other teams and it was 3 hours long. She did good on Vault and Floor and needs a little work on Bars and Beam. She seemed to like it but was definitely tired when it was over.
Just a random photo...
Updated progress on the room: It is useable! Still need cabinets and some trim along with touch up paint, but we are now playing in it. (No, I don't know how to use my camera. Thanks!)
This above project has completely worn me out and that is an understatement. Now that it is useable, I'm taking a break from it. Woohoo for the weather being nice enough to hit up several parks. I can sit on the bench while the kids burn energy...
Only 7 more days...........

4 comments:

Elizabeth Mullins said...

The play room looks awesome! Love it!

Shelly said...

The play room looks really good. I like the name too. The "N" is fine but the "L" remind me of court Jester shoes!

Brittany Bean said...

I think they N and L fit in! Avery did so good at her gym meet!!

Chellie said...

I love that you do art time with the kiddos.. maybe someday Brixton can play at your house.. you are way more fun than i am