Monday, March 8, 2010

Go Away Rain and Come Back Nice Weather.

We had some awesome weather this last week, so we hit up different parks. We went to "our park" of course. Here is part of it...We also went to the park know as our backyard and Friday we went to Mitch park to meet one of Avery's friend's. I meant to take a picture of all of our park adventures, but left the camera on the counter Friday and when they were playing in our backyard, I couldn't find the dern thing. There goes my plan. We still have some other parks in mind (Jaxon wants us to go to "The big rocket park"- anyone know what/where that is!?) once we have nice weather again.
This weekend was once again a crazy weekend. Saturday, we had Zane's soccer game at 11 and Avery's at 1. I video tapped these games, so I didn't take any pictures other than this one with my mom and dad...
This pic is from this little boy's mom. He is the reason Avery wanted to play soccer this season. She saw him sitting and quickly scurried on over to sit by him! I see she left some distance, playing the whole interested but not desperate, maybe a tad hard to get?! Haha. We had to leave Avery's game a little early to make it to Brittany's Spring Sing performanc. She was such a cute little grandma!! Here is a random picture of me and mom in her awesome reversible 70's vest. Too bad you can't see the other side!
After Spring Sing, Wes and I hung out with some friends until bed time while my parents stayed with the kids. Sunday we had church, ate out, said goodbye to my parents, ran to Walmart to quickly grab a gift off a baby registry, drive to the baby shower, realize I forgot the darn card (I think this is my second time to do this...), start stressing out wondering if I should run back home real fast or just write the names of people in my gift group on the back of the reciept and call it good, decided on the latter, didn't stay long, had to run back home in order to clean the house before our church small group came at 4. Man, I was worn out that night.

Glad today was pretty laid back. I'm fully recovered from the weekend craziness!

4 comments:

Alissa said...

Wow what a weekend!! Ok so the only big rocket that I know of is in Edmond by hideaway pizza...it's an older park.

Kayla said...

That one isn't it. :( We go there alot because we play at the children's museum there. Jaxon said it's a much bigger rocket! His old babysitter took him there and of course I have to be as cool if not cooler than she was..... haha

Tessa said...

The "big" rocket park is Chitwood park on 1st a couple blocks east of Kelly. It's pretty cool :)

Kayla said...

Oh yay! Thanks!