Last weekend, I tried a skirt from scratch during the bad ice storm and I loved it. Instead of a ruffle on the skirt, I put one on the shirt!
Here is a close up of it. I don't have pinking shears so its not as fancy. Not sure I love it (especially the top), but it's different!
Zane got jealous and wanted a photo shoot as well. BTW, wearing jammies all day is so last week. He has moved on to spiderman. Every. Day. That poor outfit is not going to last much longer...
Such awesome modeling potential
I also made a necklace while being trapped in the house. I totally stole the idea but it was worth it! I ordered little orange ribbon charms (20 to be exact) off ebay, so if you want one let me know!!
Now for something that occurred this week. We went to the open house/book fair at Avery's school Thursday. Would you believe I went there telling myself I wouldn't buy any books! (The blue fly guy book is old but is the reason Zane wanted the silver fly guy book. It also serves the purpose of evening out the amount of books the kids are pictured with!)
Phone Dump {Jan 2021}
5 years ago
2 comments:
The shirt is really cute! I did craft things while we were snowed in too. Zane does look totally diffrent with that hair cut. Its funny how that happens. Mine are that way too.
I am so sorry about the very weird and random phone call yesterday!
Also, that is the cutest t-shirt ever!
Post a Comment