Sunday, January 31, 2010

Awesome Icicles!

Avery was not excited about holding it saying it's too cold...but Zane broke the tip off because he liked playing with it so much.PS. These are terrible pictures as we have still not replaced our broken camera...
Funny little stories...
Zane: Did you get that at save money live better Wal-mart?
Avery was given two packs of gum at church on Wednesday. She was told to share and give one pack to someone else. I asked her who she wanted to give one too and she said..."I already gave one to Callon and he gave me one to me so we already shared. I can have them both." I think she missed the point!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Hahaha! Kids are too funny. I teach 1st grade and had an assignment for the kids like that and a few of them did the same thing!

Our iciles are big too. But we haven't broke any off.

School is cancelled again! I think I may go crazy

Lesley said...

haha! That's so sweet!

Zac and Mandy said...

Wow that is the biggest icicle I've ever seen! We got mostly snow here.