Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentine's Day Craziness

I was reminded Tuesday that I signed up to bring a sweet treat at Zane's Sonshine School party on Thursday. So Wednesday I had to quickly make some sugar cookies. I gave the kids half a cookie and let them decorate it. Austen had his eaten before I got the icing out...


I then had Zane write his name on his valentine's cards. He would do a couple good ones, then would start writing random letters all over the place, and the last few were just illegible... But he sure looked cute writing them!I made heart shaped crayons instead of buying candy. I feel our candy jar is always full and the stuff at the bottom is probably two years old. Thought I would change it up a bit this year. I had to add a little white trash to them with the duct tape. I couldn't find any clear tape and frankly was too tired to look. They just would be ours if they were perfect...
Here is the iced final product of my really dirty flour filled melted crayon smelling kitchen. I now remember why I never bake.

No comments: