Friday, February 12, 2010

Similar to second born children...

Second go round of valentines definitely get the shaft. Melting another 300 crayons to make 21 valentines for Avery just wasn't going to happen. We used some of hers from last year as well as some of Zanes. I caved and bought candy and still didn't feel like looking for or buying clear tape...She has been wearing her valentine's outfits every week for the past month. I think her and I both were getting sick of seeing it. So we went with something else for her party...
Here is Zane at his party yesterday!! Look at how well I've trained my little rascals (you can't see J and R but they are there). Sitting nicely along the back wall having to watch the kids eat cookies while they had to wait until we got home. They were troopers.
Very excited for free babysitting all day tomorrow along with a movie and dinner and kids spending the night at my sister in law's house! Not so much excited about the swim suit shopping I will do, but hoping I can picture (with much imagination) a super model laying out on the beach as I look into the mirror!!!

5 comments:

Erin said...

Avery is so pretty and that is a really cute outfit!! Why are you bathing suit shopping? Fun trip??

Kayla said...

Spring Break trip to Gulf Shores/Orange beach!! My grandpa just retired down there!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Love her party outfit...now if I can find a cute grey dress that fits me!!!

Summer said...

love the duct tape! My kids brought the crappy Valentines too.

Chellie said...

I love the duct taped valentines!!! Made me laugh really hard.