Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I'll take Around the House for 500.

I have been lagging in the blogging dept lately, but I have more energy now! I don't know if it's the Mannatech I've been religiously taking now that H1N1 is everywhere. Or if it's that I've been reading 5 chapters of Psalms everyday the past week (even on my vacation). Or if it is because I have had 2 Tuesdays and 1 Thursday all to myself!? Either way, I feel great finally!

Here are some pics of the past few weeks.


On Friday's, it is just me and Mr. Z-man. We like to get on pbskids.org and play some games. His favorite is helping Cailou fix the train tracks so the train can move. His first day of school photo. This is the best picture we got after several crazy faced pictures.

Playing with the neighbors while I was busy reading Redeeming Love. Great book. This is the cheapest entertaining activity ever. I just sit in a lawn chair and watch/read (except the day Avery wanted me to show her and her friends a backhandspring. Thanks dad for showing Avery old gymnastics home videos of me. It is wearing me out!) Here is posed picture, face and all, of our newest pet. An iguana that goes from around 6-12 inches to a whopping 3 feet long, after a few days in some water. It is now shrinking. The legs and tail are really small but the body is still fairly big.
While most people were watching the OUvsBYU game, I had a neighborhood movie night where we watched Hotel for Dogs. Here are the boys...And the girls...Little LeeAnn could be Avery's sister.Maycee and Zane...

It was a fun evening. I think we'll do that again!

Tomorrow I will have the house to myself!!! That's a wrap.

3 comments:

Summer said...

i am soooo impressed that you can still do a backhandspring.

Natalie Hudkins said...

I love Redeeming Love! It's a great book. Read the Mark of the Lion series by Francine Rivers next if you haven't already. :)

April said...

I am impressed that you can still do a backhandspring too! I can only do it running and even then I am scared now! You go!