Monday, September 28, 2009

Gymnastics and Soccer

We recently tried a new gymnastics. We liked Metro but a new one closer to home started up, so we thought we'd try it. I like how I can see the whole gym from my seat and the coaches seem great. Avery is a level 2 or 3? I don't remember. The kid to coach ratio is small so that is nice.
Avery doing kicks while walking across the beam...My camera was taking horrible pictures. It would probably help if I read the manual...
She LOVES doing handstands...
Kinda resembles a frog doing a cartwheel...

Saturday, Zane had his first soccer game. He actually did pretty good. The definition of good in this house is not crying and not needing his hand held during the game!! It may even be considered excellent as he made contact with the ball a few times!!Look at him running TOWARDS the ball! Such a proud soccer mom here. So he bent down and used his hands for a second. No biggie... Uh oh, did he lift his foot while throwing the ball!!?
Here is Zane in his class at gymnastics! Not sure I like the preschool class as well as Metro...still observing.

It is so hard for me to sit and watch and not be able to participate. I loved sports and miss it terribly. Love seeing the kids having fun and gaining confidence though.

No comments: