Sunday, September 27, 2009

Crazy Busy Friday

Friday started like every other day. I take Miss Isabella and Avery to school and her mom brings them home. Avery usually dresses herself, but occasionally I'll make her wear things she never picks out. You would have thought I was making her wear a garbage bag. I guess black is terrible and not fashinable. She insisted it didn't match. I won. Even got a smile.
Zane and I went to a playdate at the park.
Then it was Music with Susan at the library.
Came home, ate, put Zane to bed, and scrapped for a little while. Then Lisa's parents came to visit me. Lisa was a good friend of mine in HS who died in a car wreck 5 years ago. Her parent's will never get to see her wedding or her kids, so they are always traveling to see her friends wedding's and kids. Very dedicated and amazing.
We then went to the zoo for Family Fun Day. All the rides were free and there were lots of fun activities. Here they are enjoying free Krispy Kreme right before the moonbounce! I really wanted to see the Magic Show at 7 but had to leave and meet Wes at Light the Night. Too bad after we left, he called and said it's tomorrow night. Oh well, we dropped the kids off and went on a date instead. Very tiring day. Very messy house.

No comments: