Wednesday, August 3, 2011

July In A Nutshell

I actually shaved my legs and did something with my hair this month...
because we went to one of my high school friend's wedding. I can't believe it's been 10 years since I was cheering with these girls. Someone got her ears pierced!
I thought we were going to have to bail. She kept gasping with jerking sobs every time they tried to draw a dot. After the 5th time I said calm down and let them draw a dot or we're leaving!
We enjoyed our library entertainment. The story of Humpty Dumpty along with several other fairy tales shoved into it...
along with some fun bluegrass banjo/guitar duo. You can't beat free and air conditioned this month. Being over 100 degrees this entire month, it's even been too hot to swim. However, I did take the kids once!
Your feet would burn once you got out of the pool. We also went to Kansas to play with our cousins!
I hope it starts cooling off soon or you might find me walking around in only a swim suit with unshaved legs!
Dear Lord, no one deserves that tortuous sight. Please bring us clouds and cool winds. Amen.

No comments: