I've been really slow at blogging lately...Probably because I do crazy things like spending 10 hours yesterday researching SoonerCare policies, procedures, and why several 2010 claims denied. I'm not sure why I'm so obsessed but I was able to get 7 paid for!! I'm thinking I deserve half of that recovery!!
Anyway, March 19, we made our way to Tulsa for a girls weekend (plus Zane). My mom and her sister/s and daughters get together every year to hang out. This year we met at the Embassy Suites...
Here are the cousins...minus Jennifer...
Anyway, March 19, we made our way to Tulsa for a girls weekend (plus Zane). My mom and her sister/s and daughters get together every year to hang out. This year we met at the Embassy Suites...
2 comments:
Did you happen to notice Zane's top bananagram? That made me laugh. Glad you had fun!
Oh yes. He specifically made it say that!! He said he wrote "pooperville" and thought he was pretty hilarious. My mom lives in Bartlesville, and he loves The Grinch's Whooville. I'm guessing thats where it came from!? Who knows...
Post a Comment