So I guess we didn't take any pictures of the inside of the museum, but here we are getting ready to leave!!

Avery is helping Mason walk!!

GG and her grandkids!! I wouldn't mind living in a place like this...

Avery packs herself, so the matching thing was a coincidence, but I love it. Made for a great Spring picture!! Well, minus the homemade haircut by Edward Scissor Hands. Blog or go get his haircut by a professional...it's obvious which one I choose... :)

She is hoping to star in The Highschool Musical 12 one day...

My mom and sisters!!
I'm thinking Botanical Gardens ain't got nothin' on this place once all the pretty spring flowers pop out. So many great places for pictures.
2 comments:
Well my goodness. Never heard of that place but it is pretty! And I'm glad to know that Katie is not the only 5 year old doing a little Edward Scissorhands deal.
Beautiful family! Oh, Avery just might star in HS musical!
Post a Comment