If feels so good to dust off the sewing machine and complete some projects!!

It's a busy playroom so I figured busy curtains would fit.

My sister came over and helped make dirty whitish peeish looking cushions into black wipeable cushions! Paint, marker, playdough, no worries!
(baseboards coming soon!)
My mom painted the sunroom last weekend and I painted this armoire. It needs a little touching up in some areas but it's coming along! This is where all things arts and kid's crafts will be held.
(cleaning the floors coming soon!)
I didn't make these curtains, but I picked them out and actually like them! This would be a first!! You have no idea how much picking out curtains makes me nauseous. I was forced to make a quick decision when I came out of the shower one day, turned around, and saw giggling faces staring at me from the living room windows...

You may have noticed all three rooms are blue. I apparently like blue. Hopefully I will be able to post pictures of these rooms completed sometime in the next three months...
3 comments:
I love the busy curtains!! They are too cute. I'm liking all the things you are doing!! I need to come see in person.
Again...you have done way more to your house than I have to mine. Maybe you should come over and sew me something...
I would give ANYTHING to learn how to sew. I will trade you violin lessons for sewing! Or Erick could fix Zane's haircuts....or he could fix your roof!!! ;) Really, I love your projects.
Post a Comment