Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Finished a little more...

I finished one corner! I'd really like to paint a swinging monkey on the opposite corner where the gymnastics bar is...but I'm thinking that won't happen...
I'd like to get a bigger TV for the wall also, that little TV just doesn't cut it.
This is what the room looked like before... Zane has been keeping busy while I paint by playing outside in the mud or pulling out toys that never get played with like bendaroos...
I tend to like eyeballs that are bigger than the yellow balls.
This is the room I'm working on now! I'm hoping to finish it soon.
Since I know you wanted a better look at the insanely huge plant...
Both over-sized items are out, tile is laid, new door is installed, paint is up...we just need drywall/texture in a small area and curtains!!

3 comments:

Erin said...

That tree makes me think of that commercial for the indoor banana plant. Seriously, who has the space for a ginormous plant in their house?! I love the playroom. I need to come see it in person some time.

Ryan and Katie said...

it's looking great!

Alyssa said...

My goodness you are doing a great job!