Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wiggly Tooth and Dancing Robots

The kids were running around playing or fighting...don't remember...but it ended with Avery being the happiest 6 year old EVER! She said "Zane, thank you SO much for bonking my tooth with your head. It made my tooth wiggly!!! Look mommy, there's even blood!!!!!" Yes dear. It moved 1/16 of a centimeter and smeared 4 tiny dots of blood. Yay!!! It should be ready to come out within 6 months!

Here was a random picture found on the camera. I guess Zane was very proud of his crumbling crackers into little mini muffin wrappers abilities!
We went to a Thunder game a couple of weeks ago and watched some amazing robot dancing skills during halftime. Zane thought he was just as good as them. This edited video* was shot at night with my cruddy camera. No worries though, you can still make out his awesome moves...



*This video started out with Avery being jealous that Zane was getting more attention. She turned on Kidz Bop and jumped up beside Zane to sing Bieber's "Baby" while he robot danced around her. She got mad he kept blocking her view of the camera, yelled at him, and got sent to her room. Also edited out was Zane still dancing like a robot while singing Katy Perry's "California Girls" in a robot voice. Oh dear. I put off buying that CD for Avery for 2 years. I kinda wish I could take it back!

No comments: