Sunday, June 13, 2010

Paradise...

MOMMY VACATION!!!!
12 kids between us
Shuttle ride from the airport to our hotel!!! I look so sexy with my glasses slipping down my nose I must say...
The place we stayed at was perfect. Thank you SOOOO much for inviting me Ashley!!
Our awesome view...
I had so much fun with you girls! You ROCK!!
We did this every day for several hours. Great workout and was so fun...
It got crazy at times. Too bad there were no pictures of Elizabeth taking out this poor guy over and over again! haha
The view from our balcony
Getting ready to go out for a night on the town
Hard Rock Cafe!
Totally wanted a normal picture of Superman for Zane. Instead I got raped...
and turned very red...
Game Time!!Doesn't get much better than this...
My head was getting sunburned. My stinkin thin hair really makes things difficult. Must remember a hat next time.
Dinner at Mextreme
We got to go up and do some "choreography" a few times...we had no idea what this number was all about though...
CRAZY SATURDAY
While Ashley and Elizabeth went to a wedding, Lisa Carrie and I went on an excursion to an island (forgot name of it). The boat ride was longer than what they made it seem and it poured down on us. Good thing it only lasted about 10 minutes but we got so sick that snorkling was just not real fun. Poor Carrie ralphed in the ocean a few times. Then we had to ride the boat to the island to eat lunch. I could not walk. I dry heeved and thought I was going to die. Could not eat a thing. We then had to get back onto the boat and ride it to the other side of the island for shopping...laying on the boat helped us a tad with the motion sickness...but just a tad...
This was my I'm going to barf but I must try my hardest to take a cute picture first look...
I was finally able to feel a little better after shopping some but then had to get back on the boat to come home...Oh how glorious it was to be back in our room... and enjoy the best BLT EVER!
Last night :(
Which is the perfect night to be retarded...

and continue being retarded...
Never thought I'd ever do this again...

After that nonsense, we went to buy some last minute gifts for our kids from this little cutie. I figured Avery would like to see where her purse came from. Very sweet girl but very sad she was not in bed at this hour...
We both got our lips sunburned and they hurt really bad and puffed up. I think Carrie won the puffiest lip contest though...
So sad it's over but glad to see my precious ones! Too bad they just wanted the presents I brought them and didn't care much at all to see me! haha
Must. Do. Again.

7 comments:

Natalie Hudkins said...

Very fun! So happy you got some R and R. Maybe Spiderman did that to you because you called him Superman? Ha!

Erin said...

12 kids between you all and you guys look like THAT in bikinis?? So awesome! Looks like you guys had so much fun!!!

kj said...

GREAT PICS!!!! so jealous!

Gena said...

Thanks for letting us live vicariously through your pictures! I can just smell the ocean.

Lisa said...

Great recap!!! You are so fast to already have them posted!! It was an awesome trip and we made lots of great memories!!! So glad we were all able to go! :o)

Jill said...

This trip looks wonderful! How fun!

Also, your abs after 2 kids gives me hope that my stomach MAY possibly return to normal someday...here's to wishing! :)

April said...

Did I skip over the part that said which island you went to? I need a girls trip now.