I have been wanting to make the kids hooded towels for over a year now- I just never did it. With swim lessons starting, I finally decided on a whim to just make the dern things and be done with it. Being 9pm the night before the lessons, there was no time to make them special...so here are the "very unspecial super easy if you can sew quilt pieces together, you can make this" hooded towels...
This backyard was amazing. I was worried about having so many kids and how they would do but it was PERFECT.

Zane loved it!
and I CANNOT believe he did this....
on the first day!! Last year we went to Pelican Bay and BOTH kids were like "I don't want to." "I can't" "I only do it in the bathtub" and the instructor would just say ok, you can watch! Ha. After last year BOTH kids were recommended to be in the same level 2 class again which was right above the diapered kids class! Well Miss R. would say yes you can! Try it. Come on. You can do it....and they would!!
Hello
3 weeks ago
3 comments:
My kids have taken at Pelican Bay since they were 3 - Collin 3 years and Katie 1 and neither can swim! We are opting for private lessons this year as well!
Swim lessons at the P's is the way to go. Raegan is all over and under the water thanks to last summer over there.
Hey that's Rachel Henry! We grew up together! How fun that she's Avery and Zane's teacher! Yay!
Post a Comment