Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I've found another love...

It's been sickness all around here. Some nasty bug that has thankfully only lasted about 10 hours (unless you end up with a bad migraine and neck bones all out of place-me. So mine was two days)! It started with Avery New Years Eve then Zane last Wednesday. He threw up all over my floor. It was so nasty. Friday Austen and I were sick and then Saturday Aaron got it and now last night Wes got it. Yuck yuck yuck. I was sick of puek, cleaning, being stuck in bed, etc. So yesterday I decided to get busy doing something more fun!
I've finally got around to making flower clips just prior to the sickness. It's been on my list of " to try" for a long time now. This orange one is a little bit too big and bulky I think? I love this one!
Yesterday, I got back to it! I Didn't get a good picture of this one, but its all made out of material.
Revamped an old never worn "it's not my favorite" skirt again!
Now I must clean again :(

No comments: