Austen and I went to eat lunch with Avery last week and I just love his face in this picture!
The boys are always finding the camera...

which is why I can't find it right now...
Thanks to Lesley, I was able to get a picture of Muffins for Mom's day at Avery's school. I was Bella's "mom" that day as well since her mom is a teacher at a different school. Oh, and yes, I chopped off about 7 inches of hair and got bangs. One word. Annoying.
Thanks to Lesley, I was able to get a picture of Muffins for Mom's day at Avery's school. I was Bella's "mom" that day as well since her mom is a teacher at a different school. Oh, and yes, I chopped off about 7 inches of hair and got bangs. One word. Annoying.

6 comments:
very cute hair cut!
I love your haircut!! Super super cute.
Your hair looks really cute. I always go back and forth with bangs.
Luckily this Christmas my son got his own camera. But, it is funny to find random pictures on there.
I love the haircut.
I got bangs over Christmas break and I second your thought, ANNOYING!! Mine end up pulled back with a bobypin after about an hour. Your haircut is really cute though!!
pretty sister...cute kids!
Post a Comment