I guess I haven't finished Christmas Shopping. I went to wrap gifts and realized Avery has a pink Tag carrying case and Zane has a Tag pen and a tag book and thats it! I got them a lot of leap frog stuff since I had an online coupon on top of an online sale, but had my family buy it all from me and make it their gifts. I guess I didn't realize it was all gone!
I have random clearance crap to fill their stockings but as of now my parents tree will be pretty sad looking on Christmas morning!
Avery is asking for a Jonas Brothers doll. She must have a JB fan in her school class. I guess I'll see if they have that since everything else she's asking for is a laptop, cell phone, and other ridiculous things. Zane wants a snuggie, bendaroo's, and pillow pet...oh infomercials. I'm sure he'd love anything. That is just what he sees everyday. Not sure what to get him yet.
I also need to get an ugly sweater. I hope the thrift stores still have some. Sounds like I'll be busy today...
Hello
3 weeks ago
2 comments:
Hahaha! Owen's is a lot of infomercial stuff... But he did figure out if he wore his robe backwards it was just like a snuggie!
They have something like bendaroos at Hobby Lobby. They are called wicky sticks and are really cheap and very fun. That cracks me up that he wants a snuggie!!!
Post a Comment