It's been a nice break. I've missed seeing Avery at home. We have watched several movies with different friends...
Horton Hears a Who, Toy Story, Charlie Brown Christmas, Kungfu Panda, Bolt, and maybe more? Today we watched HSM 2 in which Avery came crying to me saying “This movie is so sad. Gabriella left without Troy. She just got in her car and went away…” I forced myself not to laugh at her and just told her to hurry and go see if she comes back...Seriously? Crying during HSM!!!???
We have also been drawing a lot. Here is Santa carrying a bag of toys...
Zane just likes drawing plain ole people with weird hair!
I was suprised when he decided to change it up a little and draw me when he was inside my tummy...
Bordem causes me to do crazy things. Zane's hair was getting a little out of control...
but I didn't want to get it totally chopped off. It's cold right now and I was kinda getting attached to his hair. I also wasn't ready for him to look two years older with a short hair cut. So this is the crazy cut I gave him...
Now that Christmas is over, we have several new toys we are playing with all day long. I'm not ready for school to start back up yet.....
2 comments:
why did you not tell me last night you messed up his hair??? you totally have to make time for me to fix that before I leave!! and promise me you will NEVER do this again!!
I didn't think it was that bad....??!
Post a Comment