Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dear Santa...

I finally got around to asking the kids what they want for Christmas. Here is what they came up with. They aren't really into asking for a bunch of stuff. Probably because they don't get a bunch of stuff! I had to probe them several times...do you want...What about...?? They would either say yes or no! Sometimes they'd even be like Oh yea yea yea!

A- "Dear Santa, may I please have a DS (we then talked about how leapster's were just like DS's but cooler!) but Elijah has a DS. (yea but he thought your leapster was cooler!) Really!? OK I want more leapster games (woohoo. I'm so good!) I want make-up, bendaroos, laptop, Fancy Nancy books, (probing with a purpose!) my own tag that Zane doesn't play with, Sharpay and Gabriella barbies, Diamond Castle barbies. I want all of my family to have all of their stuff for Christmas (Santa can't get everything on the list but it's ok. We don't need it all anyway. We make a big list and he chooses what to get you! She seemed OK about that!) I want more jewelry. I want my family to have the best Christmas. (probing with a purpose again) Clothes for my doll and bear, Hannah Montana and HSM movies, Jonas Brother's Rock Band CD, microphone, lip gloss, pretty socks, Hannah Montana Shirt. *In the middle of this list she said...I want a boyfriend. Wait I don't want a boyfriend. Why did I just say that? Dont write that down. It looks like you are about to write that down...

Z- Dear Santa please let me have cars socks like Cadon has and please let me have a candy airplane and pillow pet. I want a pretend taco, (probing was needed...) Gum!! Cars, thomas the train, a pretend Henry doggy (and again...), a cool cars cup. Wait a Spiderman cup! More thomas the train tracks, bubble bath, a pretend window and pretend gingerbreadman but real cookies and real ice cream! Chocolate brownie icecream. I mean Strawberry ice cream. Thats all!

*Suprisingly not on this list were snuggie for kids and Jonas Brothers Doll! Good thing because I did not find a Jonas Brother doll!?

2 comments:

Elizabeth Mullins said...

I love how random kids can be! Landice's prayers lately have been hilarious!

Chellie said...

Build a Bear has a new Jonas Brothers bear... it just says Jonas and ROCK all over it.