Sunday, June 14, 2009

Why I've never paid for jammies before...

I let my kids dress themselves most days, even for church many times. However, this day was different......and I've never had such a reaction after dressing him!
We almost missed Dinner and Movie tonight. What did he want to wear, you ask? The pile by his feet...yes that would be garage sale Lightening McQueen jammies.
After snapping the picture, I took control! We made it in time to quickly scarf down some pepperoni pizza and spotted salad...
In order to watch the entire 101 Dalmations movie while eating some puppy chow!
It was then time for bed in which he was ready to put back on his jammies! Mean ole daddy told him they were dirty though...

He would not let go of them. I think he realized once he put them in the hamper, it would be at least a week before he saw them again...he's a pretty smart kid!
I was all for letting him wear them for the third day in a row....but it looks like daddy won this one!

random tshirt for bedtime is much easier...will never buy cool jammies again!

5 comments:

suzspeaks said...

Oh my word, we have more arguments over pj's too! I'm so glad we're not the only ones!

Gena said...

We never buy pajamas because I love random t shirts way more. They're so much cheaper.....

Summer said...

At least he wants to wear clothes. Our fight is trying to convince Mia she has to wear something at all...

Shelly said...

Today Owen wanted to wear wind pants and rain boots! I gave in to the wind pants but told him he needed to pick diffrent shoes! PJs are an issue at night. I refused to buy summer ones so most of the time he sleeps in the shorts he wore all day..... Unless he had a bath that night.

Jayspee27 said...

I just want you to know, you have such a BEAUTIFUL family, pjless and all!!