Wednesday we went to the science museum and saw things we never have before! This must have been hiding everytime have gone prior!
Our future meteorologists! The two boys had blue shirts on, so their bodies are clouds!
They got to be inside a tornado with winds up to 70 some miles an hour!
So this is the one I spend hours on each time, trying to figure it out. Two minutes after Crispin started, he got it. My ego is still hurting....
Came back home to chillax...probably the last year this can occur without anyone being worried!
Kissing daddy's port "booboo"
Thursday, we went to the Children's Museum. It was the first time we've gone and I loved it! I enrolled Avery in the art and history summer program they do every thursday from 10-11. Crispin and Duncan joined this time too! They had a lesson about the days people lived in sod houses. Here they are making a sod house! Very worth it and so educational!
The little ones played in the children's area.

They stole some money from the bank....
and ended up in jail. They are very sad...
They also had a garden, a house with dress up clothes, a grocery store, and book/coloring center. I want this as a play room...
We ended the day with some swimming and fun camera tricks.

Then some AMAZING food by chef Amy! 
2 comments:
I'm going with you to the Science Museum next time you go. I have never seen some of these exhibits. Seems like all we ever do is the treehouse.
Thats exactly how we are! I love just sitting on the bench and letting them play!
Post a Comment