Saturday, June 6, 2009

Mom and Son Western BBQ!

Now we are at Tuesday! It have been a very busy week and I haven't been able to keep up. This was a mom and son activity at our church and far exceeded my expectations. Very cute idea! Zane actually wasn't three until this Friday (a bday post will be coming) but shhhh....don't tell on me!!!
Here are the two cowboy cousins!

Zane was less than thrilled with the horse at first...After a few threats and bribes! :) Such a big brave boy!
There were all sorts of fun little games...

We thought Uncle Zac would like this tattoo...!

The meal was yummy. Bbq meat on a bun and some potato chips. I had some root beer and he had some lemonade. Between him and Austen, there were three spills!! Next time, I think I may pack a sippy cup!! Dessert was hay stacks (butterscotch pretzel sticks) or cow patties (no bake cookies)

Entertainment was a real cowboy showing us roping tricks!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Aren't they too cute!