I am about to go crazy. My face has all of the sudden decided to freak out. Everytime I get it under control I wake up and the craziness has tripled. I may just be seeing a dermatologist for the first time ever :(
Why can't I have perfect skin like these cutie's!!? Here is Avery being such a good babysitter to little Presley! If you ever can't find Zane, it is because he is hiding somewhere with candy. Even at Grandma's house...
Seriously, acne is so annoying!!! And when you are in your mid to late twenties you would think it's going to be gone and it isn't. I feel for you, spotted sister. I actually touch up my face in pictures sometimes:).
Welcome to my world! I feel like I am going through puberty again. You don't have thyroid problems by chance? I just recently was diagnosed with thyroid disease and that came along with it - so fun.
2 comments:
Seriously, acne is so annoying!!! And when you are in your mid to late twenties you would think it's going to be gone and it isn't. I feel for you, spotted sister. I actually touch up my face in pictures sometimes:).
Welcome to my world! I feel like I am going through puberty again. You don't have thyroid problems by chance? I just recently was diagnosed with thyroid disease and that came along with it - so fun.
Post a Comment