A wise blogger did this and I got curious. I am always asked what my Christmas list is and I never know anything. I just say Walmart gift cards and make everyone annoyed at my boringness. So I thought I'd google the words "Kayla needs" and see what google thinks I should ask for. Some things I found were...
1. Kayla needs a guy she can keep - Uh oh...i'm scared? Not sure what I should do after seeing this!!? Maybe this is a sign I need to go on a date with Wes...
2. Kayla needs more prayers - Yes I could use this. Not sure it will really go into a stocking very well but very much always needed and appreciated.
3. Kayla needs a drink - I could deffinitly use this. Not sure what kind of drink google is talking about. Hopefully its not Dr. Pepper because that has made my pants not fit!!
4. Kayla needs to gain weight - Okay google...you are so two months ago....
5. Kayla needs a hat - I love hats and hate doing my hair. Good thinking!
6. Kayla needs you - Yes I do and have been trying to figure out a way to tell you this for so long!
7. Kayla needs a home - I'm content but a house in Thornbrook wouldn't be that bad! Maybe google meant something from home depot!?!?
8. Kayla needs help - I do need help. cleaning, cooking, organizing, my growing addiction to blogging about really ridiculous things....
Hmm well google..you have given me great insight and some ideas to tell my family...
Hello
3 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment