Saturday, November 26, 2011

Playing A Little Catch-Up!

Happy Super Mario 6th Birthday Austen!!
Last Saturday, my little nephew got older. I hate it when he does that...
Zane didn't care about the chocolate but went straight for the gum. The flavor of this gum lasts exactly 10.3 seconds and then turns into a flavorless piece of plastic that kills your jaw. If only Trident would make gum balls...
The kiddo's stayed the night with Austen before the party. Apparently Zane wanted two spikes in his hair and Amy never says No!!! My kid's fascination with being a rock star doesn't appear to be going away anytime soon.
The greatest gift EVER...a quick Walgreen's card and a check! Nothing like waiting until the last minute...pretty sure he didn't even know what a check was.
Nov. 11th, Avery performed a halftime show at the OC boy's basketball game. I put up the video's on facebook, but forget some family only read my blog. So here ya go...
I really thought she would get nervous and not want to go out there but she tore it up! So proud!!
I couldn't believe that during a 15 second cheer, someone just had to walk across the court. Apparently they needed too...

Same with the dance. I'm sitting on the front row with my arms extended clearly video tapping. I see a student approaching. We make eye contact. My eyes communicate "See my camera? Yep. My daughter's out there...wait 30 seconds please." He blinked and proceeded. I accidentally said "Seriously?!?!" as he walked by...

Being out there kinda made me want to run out and tumble across the floor. I sure do miss that part of it but I'm pretty sure my back doesn't.

No comments: