Thursday, November 10, 2011

Photo Shoot at GG and PaPa's

I LOVE FALL!!
Here is the best cousin's picture we could get... Here I am climbing our tree to tie the big rope swing. You can't tell by the picture, but there weren't many limbs from the ladder to where I had to get. VERY scary. I had to hike my leg over my head to where I was doing splits on the tree in order to get to this point. I. Was. Sore.
It sure made a fun swing though!! This plastic toy kitchen was ours when we were kids! I love this playhouse and can't wait to camp out in it with the kids! While in Bartlesville, we decided to hit up the Kiddie Park's Halloween festivities. We saw a mad scientist show...got arms painted, rode rides, and had a good time! Here are some other pictures I took of the kiddos

Zane got sick of taking pictures pretty quickly and started whining...but Avery loves taking pictures...

No comments: