The snow days and new job kinda got me all messed up this year. We were one of "those parents" who don't send Valentine's to the school with their kids. We also didn't even get anything for the kids. Thankfully, my dad never fails in that department. Growing up, that was his holiday. He picked out the little gifts and cards for us three girls and he continues on with his grand-kids. I will say that I made barely edible not so heart shaped pink pancakes with pink milk though! I wanna see
Andy do that...


PS. Eating one gross pink pancake before working out at Body and Soul may cause you to pass out and have 911 called on you. Even when you are working out on the grandma side...can't say I didn't warn ya...
Brant and Britt didn't forget Valentine's Day and are totally winning in the favorite aunt department...

She wasn't too sure about her Valentine card which said "You are a stinky monkey!"

The goods...

I almost forgot the Princess Tea on Tuesday as well. Within 20 minutes, we went from this...

To this...

We hopped in the car and met daddy at the church right at 6:32!

I decided to sneak a picture of the daddy daughter party since Wes will never take the camera anywhere.,,

Here was the car ride back home. I had my nephew with me since my older sis was at the hospital waiting for her new niece! He was not happy about missing his dinner time in order to get Avery ready and off to her tea. So, we had to do this...

and it worked! Little messy, but Zane did great! I must say I also did pretty well taking a picture (hanging the camera behind me) while driving...

Valentine's Day- Check.
Sappy Date With Wes- TBA
Zane's haircut to fix his homemade haircut- Someday
2 comments:
Everytime I try to do the camera behind the head thing it never works out so great job. Also - 911 called on you?!?
Impressive! How you manage to do all you do is just impressive!
Post a Comment