Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Oh February...

You have been a fun month. The kids weren't too thrilled about the snow you gave us at first, bu they ended up playing in it a lot. Can you see Zane's snow angel!? After a couple of days, the snow was able to be packed into snowballs for a nice evening of snowball fighting...
Just a couple days after the snow, we had this...
I love t-shirt weather!! We also saw Meemaw and got our nails done
Pink and purple with white tips...Fabulous!!!
We've also been working on our sunroom. It used to house a ginormous hot tub we didn't want. We now need to remove all the partial tiles...
Zane helped with the clean-up...the room has dust flying everywhere which is why the picture is so foggy. There are still more tiles left for another day...
Only men allowed I guess. I'm being shut out...
Then Wes and his brother installed a new door that was a return from Lowes. Adding the insulation...
I'm excited for March. Hopefully we'll see more warmer days and I will have a completed sun/mud/kids craft/homework room!! March is Wes's busy season though, so I have a feeling no progress will be made. That's OK too!

2 comments:

Erin said...

HOORAY for the hot tub to be out. Since Wes is so handy, send him over to our house. Pronto.

Alyssa said...

Y'all are hard home improvement workers! Still haven't painted any room but a bathroom and I'm going on 2 years!!