Thursday, February 10, 2011

Are they not the cutest?!

I was a little worried how 5 kids in an open gym would do....They were great! As long as you don't forget to pack snacks... or baby food, Leapster, Tag books, markers, paper, and a search and find game...
If you remember all that, you'll actually be able to watch your gymnast...


Now it's on to some more snow days!! Snow Day number 5 consisted of new crazy hair do's...
Snow Day number 6 consisted of Starbucks doughnuts...
and every snow day has included Netflix!
Yes. They are the cutest. Especially since we don't have to disturb their naps to go drop off or pick people up from school!! I love snow days!! I hope our school district adds minutes to the day and not days at the end of the year though!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Wow! I am always impressed with how you juggle it all! I love the pics of Avery...love the pullup especially!

Gena said...

Avery is such a tiny little squirt! Perfect for bouncing around in a gym.