Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I Can See the Light...

It has now been 2 years since Wes's diagnosis of Leukemia. He only has 5 more months of treatments left and I'm so excited for it to be over!!! Not having a million copay's a year will be nice, but seeing him with more energy, less headaches, and less stomach issues will be even better. Praise God!

Now for random pics of the past week...

Avery's Dear Santa letter was in the newspaper on Dec. 18th. I didn't even know until this past Friday when a little boy told her he saw it! I like the random question at the end! For X-mas, my parents got me this beauty. Swiffer doesn't work with slate tile since it's not a smooth surface. I researched soooooooo many steam mops and I thought this sounded like the winner. You don't use any soaps or chemicals. It heats up water over 200 degrees which is hot enough to kill anything and it cuts through stuck on food easily. Love it! I will say its kinda nasty to see just how much dirt is not picked up by a swiffer...
Lately, Avery wants to play in make up every single day. Her poor innocent victims. My camera makes them look fab but I assure you, there was lovely hot pink eyeshadow all over the eyes and super rosy cheeks!
Saturday evening, Avery and I met up with a couple of people at Full Circle book store to enjoy some gelato... and a little show in which these two girls got to help play percussion! I tried numerous times to upload the video of this, but it wasn't working. :(
I took Zane to see Gulliver's Travels (Tinseltown) Monday at 11 and we were the only one's there! I'm worried they will be going bankrupt soon or something, so I bought a stupid $5 drink even though I smuggled one in...
I would have rather seen Yogi Bear but Zane insisted on seeing this one. He would quote the previews that said, "You got me in a diaper and a dress. I'm NOT doing tea time with you...[little girl scares him into submission] tea time for two!!" and thought it was just hilarious! Sadly, towards the end, he said he was getting a little bored! haha.

4 comments:

Gena said...

Was that Lisa and Laura's show? We were going to go but go sick.

Michelle said...

I don't know why more people don't go to Tinseltown, that's where we always go, when we're in town. It's way cheaper then AMC and less crowded! I know people are turned off since they think bad things happen there, but I've never had trouble. Plus the new seats are so nice and they serve Starbucks!

Erin said...

At first I thought - why did she take a pic of all the empty seats? And then I saw little Zane in the middle of them!!

Stephanie and Curryn said...

I need to get with you and learn your bow making skills! I have tons of ribbon, just no skills!