I sadly was not crafty when Avery was a baby. I had sooo much fun making this! Avery was very excited thinking it was actually for her bear...I guess I'll be making another!
I then found a perfect matching onesie!! I can't wait to see miss Curryn in it! The hooded towel I made matches her nursery which is very gender neutral. I wanted to sew red ric-rac around the orange to make it a little more girlie, but I ran out of time.
Now on to something almost as adorable. The fashionable combination Zane put together today...it was actually hot enough so we did indeed go to target like this! The blue jacket that was a size too small really topped it off!
Hello
3 weeks ago
2 comments:
You better stop all of this crafting or you just might find yourself in the maternity section. ;)
If I do...I'm suing my doctor that tied my tubes ;)
Post a Comment