Backing up to Thursday night, Avery had a friend stay the night. She was a very sweet girl and they seemed to have a lot of fun making necklaces, and putting on make up, perfume, and hair junk.
Friday morning was all about being lazy. We went to breakfast at IHOP around 11:00! After dropping off Avery's friend that afternoon, I got a call that Wes was offered Thunder tickets for the New Years Eve game!
Here we are on the fifth row chillin in $250 seats (right in front of Kevin Ogle). I cannot imagine spending this times 4 for our family to see a game. So glad they were free!
Two long nights and no naps meant two VERY tired kids after the game!
I took a pic of Avery because it cracks me up at how much stuff she sleeps with. I will find barbies and cups under her blanket. That can't be comfortable?!?
I'm still trying to recover from staying up late so many nights last week. I just can't handle it like I could in college...
I took a pic of Avery because it cracks me up at how much stuff she sleeps with. I will find barbies and cups under her blanket. That can't be comfortable?!?
2 comments:
You know you have dance parties at night and teach her new moves...I know it!
Love her moves...I want to get some Beyonce moves too:)!
Post a Comment