Monday, November 1, 2010

The Tur Turds

I mean Treasures...yes, that's it. Last Friday, Zane's Pre-k class was supposed to dress up as a color or number (or letter?). Anyway, we chose color and tried to get every shade of blue we could find. He was very excited to have his picture taken...
The older grades went as vocab words. Avery was debris, so I taped trash all over her. Bella was a big "T" word (it's covered by her hands) that means the fear of the #13?!
Last week Zane excitedly came and asked me to look at his room. It was so clean and he was so proud. However, I found he just put everything in his closet! So, I said great job, but you now need to clean your closet! A little while later he says he's all done. Closet was clean, but it appeared he just moved it all under the bed. Ha! This was the lovely pile. I explained that wasn't really cleaning either. It actually needed to be put up! He got it right the third time. I didn't want to buy anything new or try and be all creative...so it's the same room, different house. His bed skirt is missing, so the bed looks a little silly. Especially with the random extra mattress under there. We have a twin trundle and mattress if anyone wants it as well as tall black bed risers (not these little brown ones) to make it fit under the bed.
He has a nice empty closet he can sit and read in...
Thursday, we went to OC to trick or treat. AWESOME treats and great decorated doors. My camera died after this first picture...
My sister and I felt a little crafty, so we made these cuties...
The end. HAPPY MONDAY!

3 comments:

Natalie Hudkins said...

You are funny! The new house looks great!

Zac and Mandy said...

haha...I think Zane takes after you. I remember you hiding all your stuff under the bed also! :)

Erin said...

Those are cute pumpkins! I like the pics of Zane's room. Can't wait to see more!