Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Soccer is Over: Zane Edition...

Go Wolves!!
Zane played soccer and actually kicked the ball and got in the middle of action at times... He definitely messed around a lot too...
Focus on the ball and not the girl, dude!
As you can see, keeping track of shin guards was a little difficult in our house this season...
I'm pretty sure these push-ups were a result of the above picture of messing around and not paying attention!

They played up a league, so my little 4 year old played against 6 and 7 year olds! He looked so tiny!


Occasionally, he would actually be aggressive...
One practice, they were shirts vs skins. Zane is my modest one. He did NOT want to take off his shirt. He did though. After practice he worriedly asked me if I laughed at him when he wasn't wearing a shirt...

He did a great job at heading the ball!
He ran more than last year and I'm pretty sure he never played with grass this season!
End of the season soccer party!
Watching an awesome slideshow that Elizabeth put together!

Here's the best action we got...

No comments: