Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Well...

We are moved in, but nowhere near "settled in." Tomorrow it will have been a week. Please tell me it's normal to have only opened about 1/10 of the boxes with most rooms still looking like this...and that it is completely understandable for there to still be junk and trash everywhere...
If you got everything done in three days, I don't want to hear about it!
Oh, and just fyi. When a house is listed as an "As is" home, it means "I've never been dusted, had my air filters changed, never had my vents cleaned, and have never been swept, thus cat hairballs are everywhere." I love the house though! They made great updates before they sadly had to sell quickly before it went into foreclosure.
Hopefully this new little babysitter (that should be ready in a couple of days) will help us get unpacked a little quicker...

3 comments:

Erin said...

It took us forever! Don't feel like you have to get it all done in a day!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

I think that is normal! Play set is looking good!

Jill said...

Look at your beautiful new house!! I love it! (Yes, I can still see it through all the mess). I can't imagine moving with two kiddos the ages of Avery and Zane. There's really no way you could get it all finished in three days and still keep their lives as normal as possible. You're such a great Momma - they'll never remember how messy it was. Before you know it it will look just like you're hoping.