Thursday, October 21, 2010

Randomness from the past month

Z-man has been running his mouth a lot lately. There are some cute things such as...
Z: "Hey mommy, is this so surprising?!"
Me: What?
Z: "Look"....(shows me a scratch on his elbow that he got from the school playground!)
It was so cute the way he asked if it was so surprising!
But then there has been a lot of...
Z: "I wish I don't have a mommy or a daddy" (after saying no to something!)
and...
Z: "You never let me do anything"
Me: "Oh, ok. Well since I don't let you do anything, when we get home you will just go straight to your bed.
Z: "We haven't even eaten yet...."
Me: "I don't let you eat. I don't let you play outside. I don't let you watch cartoons. I don't let you play on the computer....remember I don't let you do anything. So...I guess you will just sit on your bed all day and do nothing."
Z: "OK. I changed my mind...you let me do things..."
HAHA
We got enjoy yummy sno cones at Avery's school. Avery's school had a coloring contest which she entered in. I probably should have read the fine print. I have no idea when they decide the winner.
I came into my room one day and noticed this little masterpiece Avery made. I see one of the big gold beads rolled away, but I was impressed it's actually wearable! I think I will string it up and give it to her!
I missed out on putting enormously oversized flowers on Avery's head, so that was about the first thing I did with my newest little Tur-Bus addition. Speaking of, I'm really feeling like a tour bus this year. I drop off kids at 9 and 9:30 and then pick up kids at 11, 11:30, 2:30, and 4!
Avery went to a birthday party at dynamo gymnastics and it was pretty fun. However, I was VERY sad they said adults were not allowed to tumble on the floor or get on the equipment. I kind of thought I was going to be able to fulfill my dream of being able to do gymnastics again...maybe one day...

I think I'm in cleaning/organizing mode today. Hopefully progress will be made. Especially since we don't have to get in and out of the car 100 times.
Is it OK to drink Emergen-c everyday? Because I have been. Is there such thing as too much vitamin C!?!
Out.

2 comments:

Erin said...

That bow on Evie's head is huge...but it's too cute!

Emily said...

Oh my word! I love that huge bow!