Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Happy 80th!

This past Saturday we went to my Dad's dad's 80th birthday. My sisters and I got him a lovely Razorbacks snuggie and comfy matching socks! He looks SUPER excited!The whole clan. Grandma and Grandpa. 3 of their 6 children, 6 of their 15 grandchildren, and all 3 great grandchildren...plus husbands and wives! They have been a great Christian example.
My sweet little Zane...I had the kids make a card. He drew Frankenstein and a birthday cake, wrote happy birthday, and signed his name. He then excitedly ran to his room saying, "Ok, I'm going to go get him a toy. Daddy, you go get him a shirt!" He then came back with several different toys, many being his favorite ones. He decided on a sling shot. We had an extra one and he thought grandpa would like to shoot rocks outside. Here is Grandpa giving Zane a hug telling him thank you for the gift he brought!!
Sunday was our church's trunk or treat and fall festival. Zane is a $2 transformer I bought last year after Halloween! Good thing he thought it was "Awwwwwwesome!" I thought Avery was going to be a YMCA soccer player for a minute, but then remembered Brittany got her a Fancy Nancy dress-up set for her birthday...thus saving the day!
I hate how my camera can easily get switched to the wrong setting without knowing...

Align Center




Our preacher and his wife!
Zane is obsessed with Frankenstein right now, so he thought this costume was pretty cool. I personally thought it looked like Einstein giving birth to Frankenstein...little disturbing!


I finally realized the camera was on the wrong setting and fixed it. The following pictures are a little brighter and clearer!!





They made out pretty well!

No comments: