Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tur's Favorite Things...

We've packed up Zane's toys and books. The only thing left out was the Leapster and Tag. I always knew they won rewards after reading and playing the games, but I was too lazy to plug it into the computer and mess with it. We did it one day and Zane got SOOO excited. He now wants to play all the time to win more rewards. Great educational toys! Here is one of the print out rewards...a coloring sheet. He can't color without sticking his tongue out! When I went to Honduras, my little sister took Avery to see Shannon Miller. She has no idea who this girl is, but for some reason I wanted her to get a picture with her. Gotta love kids getting along...puzzles are my favorite because they take a while!We loved unpluggits this summer and will miss it (for a while). This is one of Avery's old gymnastics friends...So I wasn't kidding about Avery's insane collection of silly bands and the fact she remembers where each one came from...here is proof. I think this was when she had 90...she now says she has 130?? The past week, Avery and the neighbor girls have gotten together with their collections to play with and trade...Have I mentioned I have never bought her any!?!

My last favorite thing, is seeing my kids conquer their fears and gain confidence. In reading, sports, and anything else. We haven't been in gymnastics the last few months, so yesterday we decided to practice a little. Avery got over her fear, and can do a back bend now without me close to her! She now LOVES doing them and is so excited to show everyone. My chip was full so it cut off, but oh well.

1 comment:

Zac and Mandy said...

Wow that is an insane amount of bands!