Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My Life In Scrubs

I have picked up a couple more kids this school year. A little sweet 3.5 month old girl and 4 year old boy. I needed a baby fix, so it's perfect. She just eats, sleeps, or smiles on a blanket. Not much work there. The 4 year boy goes to a mother's day out, so I just have him a little before and after school. So far, he's the most precious perfect boy. He tells me stories and the end of every sentence is usually "It was just so funny. Just so so funny!"
Since the kids didn't have school yesterday, we watched a movie after nap time. Our neighbors, Bella and Maycee were came over for the movie as well. There are lovely spots on the picture above and I believe it has something to do with the rug-rats who took the pictures below...
Zane must have been real proud of his artwork. The tree on the right is what his teacher drew. She drew letters and Zane drew some. When he came home, he wanted to make another one all by himself. I don't remember what he said the far right pic was and the far left is a person with reallllllly long fingers. Not sure which kid this is...I have no idea?!
Bella and Henry's pucker is almost identical.
I'm not sure when those pictures took place? When Wes was watching them? When I went to the bathroom? Who knows. They are quick and sneaky.

Here are a couple of random pics I took....
A yummy sand cake and bread balls?! Lovely combination.
It's amazing the treasures you can find when you clean out and organize the kids arts/crafts cabinet. Painting little suncatchers is a great afternoon activity!
I've been in scrubs a lot lately, but today I have on jeans! I'm determined to put on real clothes and a tad bit of makeup everyday. Everyone else can do it. Surely I can too.

2 comments:

Zac and Mandy said...

Zane did a really good job on the tree picture! It looks just like his teachers.

Brooklyn said...

I will try to wear real clothes and make up too. And I am only with one kid.