Saturday, April 24, 2010

Unpluggits

This is one of the many places the Tur-bus stops at frequently. I must admit it can be challenging having to watch 5 kids at this place, but I just make them stay in the playroom most of the time and it works out pretty well! I have taken beads and made a necklace and have taken a canvas and painted while they play. Great babysitting!! I do let them play in the craft room part too! By the time they are done with playdough, everyone's playdough is brown!
Here is R's before her white (and a little pink) playdough turned brown!
They have little activities each week as well. This was the Mannerless Tea Party. However, the Princess who has no manners called in sick :( They had the kids use their manners in order to get lemonade and popcorn and were read a book about manners.
I'm hoping to have a scrapbooking day while the kids are entertained soon!!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

So fun! The play dough... that is one reason I don't have it at my house. My OCD would never allow the colors to be mixed!