Here is one from a while ago. Our church had another Family Movie Night where we watched Toy Story and got our picture taken with the real Buzz Lightyear. What a handsome fellow he is!
Here is our pictures from Bass Pro Shop's Easter bunny. No lines, fun foam easter egg craft, and a cute FREE picture as opposed to a $12 picture!!
The other night, I saw Avery wasn't in her bed. She was in Zane's and they were holding hands!! How precious!!
That reminds me of a convo I had with Zane...
This weekend we went to my Arkansas for my sisters baby shower
Avery is very excited and thinks its not fair that I don't have another one...If only she knew I wanted the doctors to cut her out of me after just 8 weeks along!!! And only after 4 weeks with Zane...
Now for some recent sewing sewing projects...gotta have lots of new accessories to go with a new dress!!
A little too wide but I made it when she was at school. Love the buttons though!
Another version of the bandana dress with a bow that I'm not sure matches, but was the only one I could find at the moment. Our two black clips were MIA.

Lastly, I've been making several flower clips lately. Perfect for spring! I sell these particular flower clips for just $3, but in case you want to make them yourself, I will show you how. Very easy. Take the stem off as well as the plastic thing at the bottom. I prefer the flower clips to be flat. I couldn't find our black felt when I made this for a neighbor girf, but it doesn't matter because you don't see it. Hot glue felt circle and then glue in between each layer of the flower (since the stem is no longer holding it together). Then glue an alligator clip to it and I add a "soft rubber mesh cabinet drawer liner" to the bottom so it really grips the hair or crocheted hat and doesn't fall out. Easy and quick!
Here are some of the colors you can choose from. I like adding a big sparkle to the top! $3 if you want one...
Z- I'm going to marry Avery.
Me- Are you sure about that?
Z- Well yea, she's a girl... (with the "Duh, mom" tone and expression!)
Me- I don't think you can marry her. Do you know why Avery?
A- The bible says you can't marry your brother or sister. (We have never talked about this before so this is just from what she has picked up!)
Z- Well if I can't marry Avery, I will marry mommy and if daddy won't let me marry mommy I just won't have anyone to marry...(chin resting on hand as if he has been defeated)
Me- There is always Addy Allie or Sydnee!?!
Z- I guess so...(chin still rested!)
This weekend we went to my Arkansas for my sisters baby shower
2 comments:
So cute! I didn't know Bass Pro does the Easter Bunny. We go there for Santa. Cool!
That picture of the kids holding hands is so sweet! I also like the shirt you made Avery...have you made one for yourself?
Post a Comment