Sunday, April 25, 2010

There Was Contact With The Ball!!!

Woohoo!I am pretty sure she kicked this one...
These progressively get worse, but I promise that is her with the ball!!
Yep, that is her nike shoes right in the middle. However, I think the other team got a goal right after this was shot. That's really beside the point. After the game, she actually said she had fun! I'm hoping that is true. I don't let my kid's stop in the middle of things. If they beg me to do it by golly they are going to finish. I am glad she might be finishing with a smile!

3 comments:

Erin said...

I think that is excellent parenting to not let them quit in the middle!! Great job Kayla!

Lesley said...

she did do great and she looked like she was enjoying it! i got a few shots too; i'll add them to facebook soon.

Natalie Hudkins said...

That's so great!