We've had a great time hanging out with Abbie (Wes's dad) these past few days!
He rocked out the Wii's Just Dance!! I'm thinking this will be our Christmas gift to the kids this year...
So fun, hilarious to watch, and a great workout!
Click on this to see the Who Let The Dogs Out Video
Click on this to see the Cotton Eye Joe Video
Click on this to see the Hot N Cold Video
We also did Zumba on the Wii. Three minutes and I was pooped! I can't believe Wes got the highest score...but only by 1 point!!
Anytime we are with his sister, we play scrabble...and lose...because they have the scrabble dictionary memorized...
Zane loves him some tat's! He said "all rockstars have tattoo's and I want to be a rockstar!"
Click on this to see the Cotton Eye Joe Video
Click on this to see the Hot N Cold Video
We also did Zumba on the Wii. Three minutes and I was pooped! I can't believe Wes got the highest score...but only by 1 point!!
1 comment:
Cutest cupcakes EVER!
Post a Comment