Saturday, May 7, 2011

Is April Over?

It appears so...here's what we did...

Avery and Zane had a Fun Fair at their school. Zane was pretty amazed at their face painting skills...The sharks mouth was painted around his mouth. Impressive.
He requested the same thing at the OC egg hunt but it didn't quite end the same!!Who needs an Easter bunny when you can have cows?!
They made out well!
We also had a picnic with friend's
I'm the controlling wife that made Wes quit after one quick game! He was on his stronger chemo medicine and it seems every time he's on it, he wears himself out sick!! I'm looking forward to playing more once he's done (only one month left!!)
Avery's school had a field day at the Science Museum and it happened to be brain week. He's touching a real human brain! Wes and I went and were babysitting two kiddos that morning as well.
When I went to take Zane to the bathroom, Wes lost track of the 2 year old! When I came back he said "I can't handle this. There are too many people...it's exhausting..."

Avery stayed with her school and we didn't see her much but she preferred that!
My little sister graduated!!! Yes. It appears I'm a little tired. I almost fell asleep. But was excited for her none the less!
Even more excited were my parents who are done paying tuition!!!
My nephew had his 9th birthday party!
Neither Zane nor Austen knew they'd be seeing each other there. It was a surprise and boy were they excited...
The cousins!!!
This school year went by so fast! I can't believe it is almost SUMMER!!!!

No comments: