Sunday, May 22, 2011

Avery is one excited little girl!

We Have Lost A Tooth!!
She can now join the "I've lost a tooth club" just before first grade ends! Oh how I remember that club and being one of the last to join as well. It just took a lose tooth, floss, and myself quickly yanking to get it to look like this... Barely attached to the skin
She gently tugged, and detached it became!
Her little tooth has been growing behind the baby tooth. Hopefully with the tooth now gone, it will start coming forward...
Much less gruesome than some. I'm starting to wonder if a hammer was involved in that one!??
Luckily, Avery told me to hide the tooth in my purse because she wanted to put it under her pillow when she got home (we were in Dallas and I had no cash)!! Some how the Tooth fairy forgot last night as well though- I think she must have been at the Thunder game. Hopefully tonight she will not forget her tooth fairy duties...

2 comments:

Summer said...

Yay! Next time I recommend that hammer :)

Elizabeth Mullins said...

What day did she lose hers on? Corban lost both of his first two on Tuesday! How fun for our kid's!!!